Cognosante Senior Analyst – Capture Management in Falls Church, Virginia
Location: Falls Church, VA
Travel: Up to 25%
Remote Work Option: No
The Senior Analyst - Capture Management is responsible for establishing, promulgating, and ensuring the meaningful adoption of sound capture management principles and processes. The Senior Analyst - Capture Management ensures effective management and reporting of all phases of opportunity capture for government health IT bid opportunities.
- Support development of standard technical, operational, management, teaming, and cost/price solution approaches and associated tools
- Support identification and assignment of resources required to pursue the bid, establish processes and plans necessary for pursuit, and manage their execution
- Work with cross-functional teams of business developers, managers, technologists, and analysts
- Report to executive management on current capture status for company pursuits
- Bachelor’s Degree (or 4 years equivalent professional experience)
- Minimum 1-2 yearsSenior Analyst – Capture Managementexperience
- Experience in Government bids
- Experience in healthcare space
- Superior creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Great desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience supporting VA T4 or T4NG task orders
- Competitive intelligence analysis, teaming, solution (technical, management, price) skills
We’re on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare system.
Each of our 1,700+ colleagues across the United States plays a role in transforming the lives of millions of Americans. This mission drives us - and it adds meaning to what we do, each and every day. Our passion for serving public health programs, and for engaging consumers more directly with the healthcare system, runs deep.
Passion for what we do. Pride in how we do it.
Cognosante was founded to address a critical gap in the health IT market – the need for a smart, nimble company, unencumbered by legacy systems and unafraid to challenge accepted wisdom. Experience grounds us; innovation drives us. For almost 30 years, we’ve worked to find progressive solutions to complex problems.
We help state Medicaid agencies navigate healthcare reform. We provide community-based assistance to Americans as they enroll in healthcare coverage. And we dream of, design, and develop IT solutions meant to disrupt the status quo and connect the dots between patients, plans, providers, and payers. We are the best minds on health - and we’re looking to grow our team.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of millions? Join us.
Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
•Medical • Dental • Vision • 401k • Flexible Spending Accounts • Paid Time Off • Work/Life Solutions • Pet Insurance
Cognosante is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.