Inova Health Systems TRANSPLANT COORDINATOR in FALLS CHURCH, Virginia
We are seeking a Transplant Coordinator to support the Inova Structural Heart Program, located on the campus of nationally top-ranked Inova Fairfax Hospital. Recognized for excellence and innovation, Inova transplant surgeons and lung specialists offer new hope to individuals dealing with serious life-threatening lung disease that once was considered untreatable.
The job duties for this position include:
- Pre transplant coordinator for the lung transplant program.
- Pre transplant patient education and facilitation of lung transplant evaluation and wait listed patient management.
- Assessment of patient needs and coordination of multidisciplinary care.
- Educates patient, family and care providers.
- Incorporates data and information to continuously improve care and practice.
- Organizes and submits data to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Communicates effectively and works collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrates respect and understanding of other clinical disciplines and uses an integrated approach to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Ensures improvements in practice by assuming responsibility for self development and lifelong learning.
EXPERIENCE Three years clinical experience
EDUCATION Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN), required.
CERTIFICATION Basic Life Support for HealthCare Providers (BLS), required.
LICENSURE Valid VA RN License, required.
Work Site Location: INOVA FAIRFAX MEDICAL CAMPUS
Work Site Address: 3300 GALLOWS ROAD
Work Site City/State: FALLS CHURCH, VA