Audi Audi CPO Retail Process Specialist Sr. in Herndon, Virginia
Audi CPO Retail Process Specialist Sr. (Job Number: AUD000972)
"Vorsprung durch Technik" or, "Progress through Technology" is our company ethos and is the core belief that drives the development of every Audi vehicle. It inspires the innovative solutions, revolutionary engineering and progressive design that have become synonymous with the Audi name. And it reminds us to challenge ourselves, rewrite the rules from time to time and always fuel our pioneering spirit. The spirit that sets us apart on the racetrack and the open road. In our relentless pursuit to become the number one premium car brand in the America, we need employees who share in this spirit of challenging the status quo in everything that we do.
- Practice fair, clearly communicated and competitive policy management supporting Audi of America’s Certified Pre-Owned business. Document policies.
- Implements Audi of America’s policies which govern the purchase, reconditioning, merchandise and sale of off-lease units sold as Certified Pre-Owned.
- Measure policy compliance and adoption. Answer CPO questions, resolve issues and address needs for policy change or refinement.
- Participate in CPO Team events, meetings and decisions.
CPO Policy Administration
- Audi Certified Excellence (ACE) Program: this strategic program is the primary channel used for remarketing Audi Off-Lease vehicles directly to the Audi Franchise Dealer network. Managing AudiDirect.com’s annual releases, feature roll-out and new functions which improve the sale of vehicles to dealers is a core task of this specialist role.
- On-site inspection quality audits: These audits identify areas of improvement for CPO vehicle quality, in-store merchandising and on-line presentation. The Specialist monitors the audit results and consults with dealers on area of CPO quality improvement including attending used car training, arranging in-store management meetings and improving inventory turn.
- Document and maintain policy standards on AudiCPO.com website. The Specialist maintains an accurate policy description in all areas of Audi Pre-Owned operations so that a current record of all program rules is properly maintained and updated.
- The Specialist manages expenses along annual budget: third party expense related to vendor payments, point of sale CPO material such as window stickers and banners and training resources must remain current and cost effective throughout the year.
Innovation and Change
- Test new concepts and implement new technologies to improve monthly CPO sales performance. The Pre-Owned market in the U.S. is in a state of constant change with new retail entrants, rapid technological advances and new data sources to drive decisions. As new tools emerge and new insights become available, the Specialist must be aware of the changes affecting the Dealer network and keep the Audi CPO “toolbox” relevant, progressive and premium to match the product strategy.
At least 7 years’ experience in:
- A sales management department at an Automotive OEM or Captive or Retail Group
- Planning automotive retail sales network performance improvements
- e-Commerce process flow
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
- Marketing, Business or website specialization (desired)
- Coordinate various systems, controls and reports to track, reward and qualify CPO sales
- Process mapping and process improvement knowledge and understanding
- Document and benchmark standards, policies and expectations
- Experience with used vehicle retail systems including planning, measuring and implementing programs to maximize sales
- Hands-on, corporate experience using used vehicle performance measurements to identify sales improvement areas (desired)
- Up to 33% travel expected
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Herndon