CentiMark Corporation Commercial Roofing Foreman in Jessup, Maryland
CentiMark is looking for hard working individuals to join our successful team.
- Large backlog of work
- Lots of over time available!
- Health, Dental & Life insurance
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match!
- Team environment
- Company Vehicle
- On the Job Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Minimum of two (2) or more years’ experience in Commercial Roofing
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience with: EPDM, BUR, Foam, Acrylic, Shingles, TPO, PVC, Mod. Bit. & Metal Roof Repairs
- A valid state driver’s license (in good standing)
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to work overtime and weekends, as needed
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Responsible for a crew of 5 to 6 people
- Lead and train crew with field applications
- Work with field supervisor and communicate to customers and management
- Responsible for paperwork, timesheets and ensuring CentiMark Safety policies are being followed
CentiMark is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer. We have over 40 years in the industry and we are the industry leader. Visit us at www.CentiMark.com.
EOE and Drug Free Workplace
Location: Jessup, MD
Type: Full Time
Department: CentiMark East