Freddie Mac Business Rules, Prf in McLean, Virginia
McLean, VA 4
Full Time/Part Time:
The Business Rules, Professional is responsible for ensuring quality standards and consistent use of business rules throughout the organization. Formulates complex business policy and processes into Decision Models (business rules) and Business Process Models (BPM).
• Works closely with Subject Matter Experts to formulate the decision models and process.
• Works with Business Subject Matter Experts, development, operations, and other IT and business areas as appropriate throughout the development and rules deployment processes.
• Recommends solutions, industry standards and framework on all aspects of the business rules life cycle.
• Provides a structured rules management discipline focused on re-use including rule definition, categorization, governance, deployment, and management.
• Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques. Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems.
• Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy.
• Primarily intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters.
Work Location Zip Code:
SF Strategic Delivery
• Typically has 2 - 4 years related experience
• College Degree or equivalent experience
• Proficiency in MS Office suite
• Experience or Certification in Business Process Management
• Two years of business analysis experience
Work Location City:
Business Rules Professional
• Knowledge or certification in Decision Modeling
• Financial Services and/or Mortgage Industry experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Project management experience
• Will be required to become certified in Decision Modeling within 1 year of taking position.
• Knowledge of business rules
• Work towards advanced studies/degree
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State:
Business Analysis & Strategy