Freddie Mac Development, Prf in McLean, Virginia
McLean, VA 2
Full Time/Part Time:
As a member of the Enterprise BTO Development Team, this position will provide strategic services (software development, enhancements and production support) for the entire software development lifecycle of business critical applications.
• Work with business/systems analyst teams to understand requirements.
• Complete development with limited supervision from the development technical lead.
• Provide associated design, unit testing and implementation documentation. Support the Build-out, setup and configuration of new and/or existing application infrastructure.
• Provides resolutions to defect resolution on projects, production issues, controls testing under limited supervision.
• Follow established methodology and controls guidelines.
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis reviews when applicable.
• Recommend changes to procedures which result in operational optimization.
• Interacting with project stakeholders and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met; assists in the post-implementation analysis to ensure that requirements are fulfilled
• Serving in an on-going partnership with business users, maintaining knowledge of business operations, strategies, information requirements, and priorities
• Maintaining current technical knowledge in the technologies used and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
• Provide technical support to other junior developers and production support team.
• Support root cause analysis of complex production incidents.
• Review and provide feedback on requirements, test suite and test bed
• Perform additional job-related duties as requested.
Work Location Zip Code:
• 1- 4 years of experience in development using Angular, Java/J2EE, Spring / Spring MVC, PL/SQL, Webservices
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Working knowledge of Weblogic, Apache/Tomcat, and GIT.
• Familiarity with one or more of the following is a plus: Jenkins(Hudson), iLog/ODM, Spring Batch, Docker, Microservices Architecture
• Understand complex business requirements and be able to convert to low level design, which is easy to understand for developers
• Thrives in an environment with changing priorities.
• Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
• Able to navigate through a large corporate environment and ensure appropriate processes are met.
Work Location City:
Java Developer Professional
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State:
Information Technology (IT)